Clark Construction Company built its first K-12 projects in the 1950s. Over the years, educational projects have been one of our major market segments, recently comprising as much as 48% of our total business. Clark’s K-12 Division has successfully managed more than $2 billion in K-12 facility construction. In fact, numerous school districts, like Howell, Webberville, DeWitt, Grand Ledge, and St. Johns, have repeatedly selected Clark to manage their projects.
Details of our K-12 experience includes:
- Our K-12 Division is comprised of Project Directors, Managers, Engineers, Coordinators, and Superintendents who have dedicated much of their career to understanding and addressing school districts’ needs and concerns.
- Our team knows what it takes to work in occupied buildings, while keeping the safety of the building users in the forefront of their minds.
- 95% of our K-12 projects have been contracted on a Construction Management-Agency basis, which means that we have the reporting and delivery procedures in place to become an extension of your staff while minimizing disruptions to your ongoing school operations.
- We offer pre-bond assistance to our K-12 districts, in fact, most of the districts that Clark has assisted have successfully passed their bond issues on the first vote.
- Clark Construction Company does not just do the new glamorous projects. In fact, we have constructed well over 600 million square feet of K-12 facilities and of that millions of square feet has been renovation work.
Today’s school projects are much more complex than buildings of the past and include technology/media centers, high-tech auditoriums, and larger athletic facilities. However, the needs of the Administration remain the same – to manage the schools with being students their first priority. Clark Construction Company’s pledge to school districts is “we will manage your building program so you can manage your schools.” This allows districts to focus on their schools’ needs without worrying about the details and administrative aspects involved during the construction process.
We will manage your building program so you can manage your school– Clark Construction Company’s pledge to school districts